Our Vision - Mission
KDM Public School has a Vision of creating a cosmopolitan outlook in every child that joins the School. It aims at providing a strong moral foundation for the development of the child's personality, without getting into the polemics of religion. The inculcation of the spirit of tolerance along with the determination to achieve & the desire to excel in all the Endeavour’s is the central objective of the School's Mission.
All KDM Public School students shall have ample opportunity to achieve their full potential academically and through a wide range of artistic and athletic activities in a disciplined environment that offers challenges at all levels. Each shall develop traits of patience and tolerance along with an openness of mind to diverse cultures, and be exposed to abundant experiences which will help them contribute meaningfully to the National and International society and thrive in an interdependent world
- 1. Students up to 5th standard will be made to complete their assigned Home Work in the School.
- 2. Only practice work will be assigned to students of 6th standard and onwards at home.
- 3. To Impart Stress Free education to the students will be priority of school Management.
- 4. Special focus on moral values, communication skills & development of personality of students.
- 5. Admissions for 6th standard and onwards will be based on Entrance Test only.
- 6. Admissions for Nursery to 5th standard will be based on Oral Test.
- 7. No need of extra tuitions outside the school campus.